My skiing adventure

58 thoughts on “My skiing adventure

1. Oh wow Arthur! This was so cool to read and listen to. I thought the introduction to your story was hilarious! Your animation was a clever idea and I enjoyed seeing all of your photos. I think it is so cool that you got a certificate of bravery at the medical centre. You will have to keep that certificate forever!
    I am sure the class will enjoy seeing your blog post when I show them.
    I am happy to hear you had a good time getting to see all of your friends yesterday.
    See you next week Arthur!

2. Hi Arthur, I can’t wait to see you next week well on Friday I can’t wait to play with you when you come back and I hope you get better
    And I hope your legs gonna be alright
    By your best friend, aks TJ

1. TJ, I can’t wait to see you on Friday and I can’t wait to play with you. Also my leg is doing alright you don’t have to worry about it.

3. Kia ora Arthur happy Te reo Māori week. It looks really fun skiing but it wouldn’t be fun breaking my tibia. Are you going to be okay with your broken leg? Room thirteen misses you. We wish you can stay at school soon because everyone wants to know how you’ve been. From summer.

4. hi Arthur we all miss you so much and I have been to starship before too you have missed out on a lot but we can’t wait for you to come back to school hopefully we will see you next time but it was good to see you at netball pyizegiving but one question do you sleep in your wheelchair from ave

1. Hello ave. Your comment was really kind and no I don’t sleep in my wheelchair. The nurses are really kind at star ship hey.

5. Hi Arthur I hope you are feeling well and I hope your leg doesn’t hurt to much I liked your blog and I hope you can come back to school soon and I hope you are feeling much better and I hope you are able to do at least a little bit of things that you could do before you broke your leg. It was very nice to see you in your school uniform I think you are great at skiing. From Gene

6. Kia ora Arthur, how are you? How is your leg? Also your blog post was amazing and funny! I hope your leg gets better. And the part when you were going “weee weee” was so hilarious! And this week is te wiki o te reo Māori week!

7. Hello Arthur I hope your leg feels better. I like your video l can’t wait to hear about your day.Your video was funny and amazing.from victory

8. Kia ora Arthur room thirteen has missed you and hopefully you can come back to see us again.This week is
    Te wiki o Te Reo Māori language week and what are you doing for Te Wiki o Te
    Te Māori?The last thing is I really liked how you made a EE about your adventure at the snow.

1. Hi ‘emileem. We have been watching the origins program. thank you for your really kind comment. thank you for saying you liked my skiing adventure EE.

9. Kia ora Arthur your movie was amazing I play Roblox to wanna play sometime. Hopefully you get better soon and the game wolfs sounds loads of fun. How is your leg by the way how do you do stuff like shower? and I love the part in your blog post when you went down the mountain and you said weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! Bye Arthur. From Marcus

10. Kia ora Arthur. I hope you are doing good today. How is your leg is it getting better or is it not getting better?

From Aroha.

11. Hi Arthur how is your leg? but your
    Move was so cool and I hope I will
    See you some day and good
    Job you are so brave because
    I saw you got a certificatey wow!
    Lastly your writing was amazing
    and see you soon by
    From Israel your best friend.

12. Kia ora Arthur your movie was amazing you are a superstar. I like your start is funny and your animation was amazing. How are you and how is your leg I hope your leg gets better. I liked your cast and pushing you in your wheelchair I miss you. By Jackson.

1. Hi Jackson. Thank you for calling me a superstar and also thank you for saying my animation shin was cool, and my beginning was funny. thank you for saying you miss me.

13. Kia ora Arthur how is your leg feeling today?. I can’t wait to see you on Friday. I love your video it was so funny
    Everyone in the class was laughing. I
    I can’t wait to hear about your leg Have a fun day Arthur from your best swim buddy caylee.

14. Hi Arthur, I hope you are happy while you have a injured leg! We wish you were here with us because this term has been so fun! I like your photos because their interesting and cool! I hope you make another one like this. From Lote

15. Hey Arthur I hope your leg will get better because everyone wants to see you at school. I bet you when you come back to school everyone will be yelling because there so excited to see you. I hope you come back soon. From summer

16. hi Arthur I loved your video that you post we all miss you so much and your friends do and your friend are always telling me when is Arthur coming back to school and I hope your leg gets better and we all can’t wait to see you on Friday from ave.

17. Kia ora Arthur how are you l like the great idea to do. You are so good at that keep up the good work!😁 and I love playing Roblox to!🤴🏻

18. Hi Arthur I hope your leg get better and I can’t wait to see you when your leg is better and your a good friend

From Ava-lee

1. Hi Gano. no my leg doesn’t still hurt and thank you for your kind comment I like playing Roblox we should play sometime.

19. Hello Arthur I hope you are feeling okay how is your leg? Is it healing? And are you okay I could never ever imagine my self with a broken leg from skiing and I really hope you are doing well with you broken leg👨‍👩‍👦🪼🪼.